Monday, April 30, 2007

Project Pics

As promised, here's some stuff I made last week....

I love Fluffles the cat! Stampendous has some wonderful Fluffles images, and they are all too cute for words. You can check them out here. I used Brilliant Blue, YoYo Yellow and Real Red cardstock from Stampin Up! (SU), colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and gamsol, and used Beyond Basics stamp set from SU for the background. I also used the oval mega punch and scalloped oval giga punch from Marvy.


And here is Miss Rockabella from Stampingbella. I used Basic Black, Whisper White, and Pixie Pink cardstock from SU, white grosgrain ribbon, Prismacolor pencils and gamsol, and the little slider I made with my wonderful Cuttlebug. The sentiment is also from Stampingbella, and I used the Geometric background stamp from Stampin' Up.

One last project... I've been in two artistic trading card (ATC) swaps now, and I've been looking for a way to store these little guys. I bought the album from the Stampin' Up Spring Mini catalog, covered it with Sarah designer series paper (also from SU), and painted the chipboard letters to match. I have my first swap cards in here already, and I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of the latest swap! The picture really doesn't do this justice. It's much prettier in real life.



Not much else going on today. I had my appointment with the eye doctor - all good! A slight change in prescription, but nothing major, which is great news after a head injury. Tomorrow is Sam's surgery. I'll let ya'll know how that goes.

0 comments: