Thursday, April 26, 2007

Tag!

I've been tagged, so I get to tell you seven things about myself....

1.) I'm a Texan! I was born here, left when I was 4, moved back when I was 20 and plan to stay here until I die.

2.) I love the ocean - the sound, the smell, everything! I'm not a sun bunny, and I don't do hurricanes, but I would love to live close to the coast. I could spend forever on the beach watching the water and listening to the waves and the birds. Very relaxing!

3.) When I was 15 I broke my wrist and my mom didn't take me to the doctor for five days. Granted it wasn't a bad break, and I had sprained it several times before, so I can't really blame her for not taking me to the ER. She felt terrible when we found out it was broken, though!

4.) I love to read!!!! I love the classics - Jane Austen, Mark Twain, Thomas Hardy. And I like historical romances, total junk compared to the classics, but good entertainment. I also love to read mysteries. And kid's fiction - Artemis Fowl, Harry Potter, Eragon, Redwall.

5.) I love to make cards and do papercrafts, but I hate to scrapbook! I keep saying I'll scrapbook our vacation photos someday, but I'm just not seeing that happen, to tell you the truth!

6.) I like to build things. My favorite toys as a kid were TinkerToys, Lego's, blocks, puzzles and stuff like that. Loved to put things together and take them apart. I still like to work puzzles, but I don't like cheesy landscapes or city scenes.

7.) I love to travel. One of my all time favorite places is San Diego. I'd love to go to Italy someday. And to Ireland. And to Great Britain. And Africa. Heck - I'd love to go anywhere! :D

And now for the bloggers I've tagged:

Jody
Rachel
Chrissy
Tracy
Chris
Emily
Kimberly

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We bought my nephew the Artemis Fowl books. He really likes them!!! I also have the Redwall series written down in my must read binder! Those books sound cute.