Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day...

Mother's Day is not my favorite day. There's a lot of reasons behind that, but I won't go into that here. WAY too long of a story! :)

So we spent the evening at my parents house. Growing up, I didn't think that I would like to live closer than a couple of hours away from my parents. Now we live 3 1/2 miles apart and it's perfect! We help them out when they need it, and they help us out when we need it. They have been my wheels for the past three months - taking me to all of my appointments when Ed couldn't get off work and taking me to do all the necessary shopping and some fun shopping, too. Ed and I would have had a hard time making it through these past few months without their help.

I love my mom. She's the best mom in the whole world. We haven't always seen eye to eye, and we still don't always agree, but she's always there for me. Thanks, Mom! You're the best! We love you!!!!!

0 comments: