Friday, June 1, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

A new kind of Tag, well, not that new now, it has been making the rounds. Stacy (Tastey's Creations) tagged me, so here are my ONE WORD answers:

Yourself: loyal
Your Partner: Ed
Your Hair: red
Your Mother: strong
Your Father (Dad): gardener
Your Favorite Item: laptop
Your Dream Last Night: snakes
Your Favorite Drink: water
Your Dream Car: Dodge Charger
Dream Home: Cabin
The Room You Are In: Stamp room
Your Fear: snakes
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: Texas
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: family
You’re Not: loud
One of Your Wish List Items: kids
The Last Thing You Did: chatted
You Are Wearing: shorts
Your Favorite Weather: warm
Your Favorite Book: Too many to pick just one
Last Thing You Ate: grits
Your Life: calm
Your Mood: good
Your Best Friend: Ed
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: blogging
Your Car: Dodge Durango
What Are You Doing At The Moment: Typing
Relationship Status: Married
What Is On Your TV: nothing
What Is The Weather Like: Sunny
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: Today

I'm supposed to tag more people, but all the bloggers I know have been tagged! Oh well, if I think of someone later, I'll tag them! :D

0 comments: