Well, I survived my foot surgery this morning. I had a small seizure after the nurse inserted the IV needle, so they gave me some meds for that along with the regular sedation drugs. I was OUT COLD for several hours! They could have cut my foot completely off and I don't think I would have noticed! :)
I'm home and propped up on the sofa with my laptop. We got home around lunch time and I was pretty much asleep until about 4:00. Ed's off until Monday, and I have no doubt that he'll take great care of me. I have to stay off of my foot as much as possible for the foreseeable future, but that just means I have more time to chat with my LOSTie sisters and stamp! :)
Speaking of stamping, I got my BELLA swap cards in the mail today! My LOSTie sister Leslie hosted a Bella cards and image swap. I'm not up to taking pics and uploading them to the laptop tonight, unfortunately. They are all awesome! AND I have some new bella images to color and use for cards! WOOHOO!!!
That's is for now. I'll post pics tomorrow!
2 years ago


1 comments:
I'm glad surgery went well, despite the SS seizure at the beginning. Get well soon!
Post a Comment