My sister and I went to see Hairspray yesterday. It was very good - a wonderfully enjoyable movie! I'll definitely be buying the soundtrack, too! I'm not a huge fan of musicals, but this one was better than most. And John Travolta did an awesome job as Edna Turnblad! He is such a talented actor!
And today I sit and await the arrival of Harry Potter. I always pre-order the new books, and for once I'm wishing I hadn't. I have a nice quiet day at home planned, and I don't have a book to read because I'm awaiting the arrival of Harry. I just finished rereading the sixth book on Thursday, and I am VERY anxious to dive into the newest adventure and see how this all ends! I'm half-tempted to go to Walmart and buy it and then sell one of the copies on eBay! After seven years of wondering how it's all going to end (I started reading the series in 2000), surely I can wait a little longer, right? Maybe?
2 years ago


1 comments:
My mom and I were just talking about that movie the other day. Looks super cute!! Sending hurry up book arrival vibes!!! You are gonna love it!
Post a Comment