Um, ya' know Kim - that sent me the image in the previous post? Well she just tagged me! This is going to be a challenge!!! Can I remember back 30 years ago????? *wink*
Will you join me in an experiment? I will answer the question: What was I doing 10/20/30 years ago…Then, you answer this question on your blog or here in the comments section. Tag as many other bloggers as possible & have them link back to http://www.relevantblog.blogspot.com/ (Mary DeMuth) who started this little social experiment!
So here are my answers:
10 years ago (1997) - My wonderful husband moved to TX from PA in June and we met in August! We started dating in late August and two weeks later we knew we were meant for each other. My parents returned to Fort Hood after too many years away. I started working in the IT field and started working on my Masters of Information Systems.
20 years ago (1987) Good Lord! I was a sophomore in college! How is that possible? It's been 20 years ago already???? Time does fly, doesn't it? :( I was attending Kansas State University, majoring in Marketing. I had a wonderful roommate, Beth, and a bunch of great guy friends. Unfortunately I was dating a total schmuck of a guy that didn't treat me very well, but I was too blind to see it at the time! Hindsight is 20/20! He did have a cool car, though! :)
30 years ago (1977) My dad came home from Korea in June of '77 (he'd been stationed up on the DMZ for a year) and we moved from Fort Dix, NJ to Fort Polk, LA. Most folks hate Ft. Polk, but we liked it because it was close to my parents' families in Mississippi. I started fourth grade that year and Mrs. Symone was my teacher. I didn't like her and she didn't like me! She actually told my dad that she didn't like me - can you imagine???? She's the only teacher I ever had that didn't like me! I made my first C's in science and math. :( (On the bright side I had a wonderful teacher in 5th grade!)
I'm Tagging:
Tracy
Chris
Michelle (Maybe this will convince her to update her blog! LOL!)
2 years ago


3 comments:
OMG we have more in common than I ever knew. My dad was in Vietnam and my brother on the DMZ...I am about to get off work, so I would love to do the tag game tomorrow. Thanks for tagging me..You forgot to say your it...lOL thanks for the compliment on my hair. I was telling april, I had 5 inches cut off and no one noticed. I guess I figured since no one said anything they did not notice. Thanks for noticing...
Talk tomorrow, Chris
Okay Susanne,
I posted ...wow it was a stroll down memory lane for me..
Thanks for being a part. It was my fifth grade teacher who didn't like me. What's with teachers saying that out loud?
Post a Comment