Monday, November 12, 2007

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

It was quite a weekend around here! Friday Mom and I ran some errands and I had an appointment to get my hair cut. I have "before" and "after" pics, but unfortunately Mom chopped off the top of my head in the front view of the "after" pics so I need to get Ed to take some more pics. So you just get to see the back views - it's my best side, anyway! *wink*










Saturday was Stamp Group day, my favorite day of the month! April made the cutest cards this month! I haven't had a chance to try my hand at them, but when I do I promise I'll post pics! And I can just about guarantee I'll be CASEing the Christmas card she made. It was so cute and simple - just my style!

Saturday afternoon I went with Mom and Cindy to the Officers Wives Club Christmas Bazaar. Tons of neat stuff, most of which I didn't need. I did come home with three jars of yummy jelly and a beautiful non-traditional TX flag made from tile for our guest bathroom. The company I bought it from is local - check out their website.... Tiles Across Texas.

Sunday morning dawned bright and sunny. I was still tired from my very long day Saturday, but I planned to go to church. At least until I started having seizures after breakfast. Ed managed to get me back to bed before the full-body convulsions started. Needless to say, neither of us made it to church or even left the house on Sunday. I'm fine, but still worn out. I ended up sleeping about six hours during the day Sunday. The seizures and the meds I take to stop them really do a job on me. I stayed home and quiet again yesterday, and even so I'm still not feeling quite up to par. I'm hoping tomorrow will be a bit more "normal".

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Suz - you have GORGEOUS hair! It's so thick and such a beautiful color! They cut looks great! (from the back!) I am sure it looks great from the front too!

Kimberly said...

Looks great. I bet it feels so light and fresh now. Love your title :)