I bought these two stamps at Stamp Antonio when Ed and I took our weekend jaunt prior to Christmas. I've been waiting to use them for almost a month! EEK! Both cards are 4 1/4 x 4 1/4.
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink, White
Ink: Purely Pomegranate
Other: Ticket corner punch, Stardust Stickles, Pomegranate and Chocolate Chip ribbon, Jumbo square and oval punches from Marvy, Mega oval punch from Marvy, D'Vine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder
And I made a kickstand card (my first one) based on last week's SCS Sketch Challenge and Color Challenge. I used a Max stamp that I picked up at Archiver's in Austin last week, along with the marvelous new Basic Grey line Two Scoops! I LOVE the colors in these papers! Gorgoeous!!!! The picture on the left is kind of dark, but I had a hard time getting a good pic of the card where you could actually see that Max is the "kickstand"!
Stamps: Stampendous
Cardstock: Blue Bayou, Wild Wasabi, Barely Banana, White
Designer Paper: Spumoni by Basic Gray (from Two Scoops)
Ink: Basic Black, Blue Bayou, Wild Wasabi, Barely Banana
Other: Ticket corner punch, Blue Bayou double stitch ribbon, Large and small oval punches from Stampin Up, Jumbo rectangle punch from Marvy


1 comments:
These are all fantastic. Your Valentines cards are so pretty and elegant. Love those stamps and the CB background. And WooHoo for trying out the kick stand card. Yours turned out great. I almost bought that stamp last time I was at Archivers!
Post a Comment