Saturday, February 2, 2008

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello!

Gotta' love the Beatles!!

We said goodbye to a family member this week and welcomed a new one. On Wednesday Ed and I drove down to Houston to buy a new car. Well, it's actually an old car, but it's new to us! And on Thursday one of Ed's coworkers came buy and picked up our little truck. Only now it's HER little truck, or actually her son's! So welcome to the car and goodbye to the truck.

What did we buy? A 1994 Geo Prism. I know! I know! You're thinking "A WHAT? GEO???? Who in their right mind buys a 14 year old Geo?????" Well, actually the Geo Prism is a Toyota Corolla and those things run forever! It only has 75,000 miles on it and is unbelievably clean. And it has power everything, leather interior and the ever important COLD a/c! It also has an automatic transmission, which I need since my head injury. That's one of the main reasons we sold the little truck - I couldn't drive it any more. Takes too much brain power to switch gears! :) We named it George.





That's Ed's monstrous truck in the background! Huge, isn't it?

1 comments:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Congrats on your new to you car!! Your right about Toyota's and Honda's run forever too. see you next week! Love the card challenge idea too. I love challenges.