Saturday, March 8, 2008

Baby card and snow

Crazy weather around here this week. Monday was COLD and dreary. Tuesday was warm and in the 70's. Wednesday was gorgeous and close to 80. Thursday we woke up to snow on the ground! :) It was wonderful Texas snow - just a smattering, and it was gone well before lunch. And thankfully the temp was back up into the lower 60's today! :)



So, enough about the weather. How about a card? My sister called me the other day and asked if I would make a card for her for a baby shower. Sure! I bought this jumbo wheel before it retired last summer, and had yet to ink it. Perfect opportunity!



Stamp: Wash Day jumbo wheel
Cardstock: Blush Blossom, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, prismacolor pencils
Other: Stardust Stickles, Yellow Stickles, Swiss Dot Cuttlebug folder

1 comments:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Gorgeous card. I love the swiss dots folder. I think that one is going to get used a lot!!