I made five cards today, and four of them are a "set" of sorts. I'm trying to use up my older Stampin' Up printed paper, so today I pulled out my "Dots & Dashes" paper and got to work. Here's the results....
Stamps: "Bad or Fattening" by Inkadinkado
Paper: Dots and Dashes by Stampin' Up
Cardstock: Watercolor paper (from Hobby Lobby), Tempting Turquoises, Only Orange, Green Galore, Pink Passion
Ink: Palette Noir, So Saffron, Close to Cocoa, Tempting Turquoises, Only Orange, Green Galore, Pink Passion
Other: Scallop punches from Marvy, circle punch from Marvy, brads and ribbon from Stampin' Up
I bought a bunch of these clear Inkadinkado sets from my LOSTie sister Rachel. She's having a HUGE liquidation sale at her online store - Hope Stamps Eternal and I bought a whole bunch of stuff! If you're a stamper - go shopping! She still has some good stuff left!
I have a good start on my 200 card challenge for the summer. Stay tuned for more!


3 comments:
These are all so cute Suz!
Super cute!!!
That image cracks me up. Love them all!!
Post a Comment