We're starting a new thing with our stamp group, sort of a "show and tell" of what we've created this month. The trick is that the entire card has to be made from Stampin' Up materials since it's a Stampin' Up demo that does the stamp group. Two years ago this wouldn't have been a challenge for me, but I've really branched out with other brands of stamps and embellishments, so I had a bit of a struggle coming up with this card.
I used the Autumn Harvest stamp set, along with Sanded for the background. The cardstock is Pumpkin Pie, Always Artichoke, and Chocolate Chip. The ribbon is Pumpkin Pie grosgrain. The image is watercolored with Pumpkin Pie and Always Artichoke markers and an aquapainter, and it is popped up on dimensionals. I did outline the image with paper piercing for a little bit of texture. I will admit that the image is stamped on watercolor paper that is NOT from Stampin' Up. I don't have any of theirs, but they do sell it so I figured I was close enough.


4 comments:
I use to do this with my stamp group. It was always fun to see what everyone came up with. I love the color combo you used and the background! I'm so ready for Fall to get here!!!
Ok, that stamp project makes me want to go out and buy a pumpkin pie. And eat the whole thing. :)
Hope you dont get too much rain. We're supposed to have flooding from Ike over the weekend, there goes my flowerbed. :)
I know exactly what you mean, I use way to many different companies now, especially image wise! I do love their cardstock and embellishments though.
Lovely card Suz, I like how you have the ribbon.
Very nice Suz! I like how you did the ribbon, and the paper piercing, and your coloring is awesome!
Post a Comment