Wednesday, April 11, 2007

All Quiet on the Western Front

Not much to report. I'm still "twitchy", but the seizures seem to have calmed down somewhat. Sunday was rough, but I've gone a two days now without twitching, which is very nice! Sunday's seizures weren't bad, there were just a lot of them. I guess I overdid it Saturday by playing in the snow, but it was worth it in my opinion!

Mom and I are going to try to go shopping in the morning, which will be a challenge. I haven't been shopping anywhere but Walmart and HEB (and one quick trip to Target) since January. I need some new capris for the summer, so we're going to hit Kohl's tomorrow and see if they have anything good on sale (and in my size!). I'll let ya'll know how that goes!

I have a doctor's appointment on Friday with our family doctor and I'm composing a list of questions to ask him. Ed's taking the afternoon off to go with me, so I'll have a "backup brain" along in case I forget to ask the doc anything! My short-term memory is still practically non-existent these days. I'm thinking much clearer, but memory skills are lacking! As are math skills! And I still can't write properly.

So, in summary I'm feeling better, sleeping somewhat better, thinking clearer, but still can't write, do math, or remember anything! :) It could be much worse - I just keep telling myself that when I get gloomy. No matter how bad my life seems, I know I'm very blessed. I have an awesome family that is amazingly supportive, great health insurance, and two goofy dogs that bring me infinite joy. What else could a girl want?

0 comments: