Thursday, April 12, 2007

Shopping Success!

So Mom and I went shopping at Kohl's this morning. We had a great time and found several great bargains. I still need to do a bit more shopping to round out the summer wardrobe, but I made a huge dent in what I needed. I felt good enough afterwards that we went to lunch at El Chico's. Gotta' love that Tex-Mex! I came home and slept for almost four hours, so I guess I still don't have any stamina at all, but that will come with time. I did have a seizure after supper tonight, but it was a small one, and I didn't have any seizures while we were out shopping today. WOOHOO!

Tomorrow is our next doctor's appointment, so I'll see if we get anymore answers from the doc. I'll keep you posted! Stay tuned - same bat time, same bat channel!

0 comments: