Doc said to start challenging myself to do things I haven't been able to do for the past few months and see what happens. My first challenge will be driving. I haven't driven since early February! I really don't feel up to driving very far, but if I could at least drive to Mom & Dad's or to the scrapbook store that would be great! Ed said he'll take me out for a spin tomorrow, so if you live close by you might want to stay off the roads! :)
What else is getting better? Well, let's see.....
- I've been able to do a little more housework lately, so hopefully this next week will be the last time our cleaning lady will need to come. She's going on vacation for the rest of the month anyway, so now is a great time to test out my abilities.
- I have a little more energy than I did a week or so ago, so that's good news. Not so many naps these days!
- I had a that wonderful successful shopping trip yesterday, which is HUGE progress.
- I went to the doctor, chiropractor, and Wal-mart today and didn't have any seizures! Yippee!
- The vertebrae in my neck that was all wonky is now right back where it is supposed to be, which accounts for my improved motor skills and balance.


2 comments:
For some reason I couldn't find a way to post on the post above this one. Great job on all those cards. They look wonderful. I just finished adding your blog link to the main list on Splitcoast Bloggers. Happy Blogging!
-Julee T.
Love the cards.
and tag your it! check my blog for info!
Post a Comment