Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Frustration...

Today I am frustrated. My energy level is increasing, so I physically feel more like myself, but my thought processing speed is lagging behind my physical strength. Does that make sense? I have the physical energy to do the things I want to do, but my brain gets tired way faster than my body does and then my thinking gets "fuzzy". I had four phone calls to make this morning - vet, doctor's office, sister, and husband. I managed to get through all of them, but by the time I made my last call I was toast! Good thing Ed was last on the list! LOL!!! I know I must have sounded like a bumbling idiot trying to relay information from the vet and doctor to him!

Our poor dog Sam has to have surgery. He has a partially torn ligament in his right knee that has to be repaired. He's scheduled for surgery May 1st. Poor guy is hobbling around hardly putting any weight on that leg, even with daily pain meds. It's heartbreaking! I wish I could just scoop him up and carry him around, but at 100+ pounds he's just a bit too big for that! It's pretty involved surgery - he'll get a rebuilt knee complete with metal plates and screws. The vet that is doing it is a big dog specialist, so that makes me feel somewhat better. I just hate that my baby has to go through this!

On a happy note, my new bella stamps arrived today! I bought Cruisabella and Rockabella and I've been anxiously awaiting their arrival! I played with them for a little while, but didn't make any cards. My friends and I are doing a card swap and I have to make 17 cards, so I was playing with colors and such. It will take awhile to come up with a design I like, but I'll post it when I reach a final decision. I'm using the Rockabella stamp for my cards. My friend Tammi gave me Walkabella as a gift and I've enjoyed playing with it. They are so fun to color! I really need to stamp more!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that Sam has to have surgery but I hope that it will make him feel better. Can't wait to see what you do with your bellas now that they FINALLY arrived, LOL.
Kim