Saturday, September 15, 2007

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

We adopted a new baby today! We went to PetSmart and they had the same kitty that Ed fell in love with yesterday, so we adopted her. She looks amazingly like the cat we used to have except her hair isn't as long. She's 18 months old, has been spayed, "deflea-ed", "dewormed", vaccinated, tested for leukemia (negative), and she has a microchip! She does not, however, have a name yet! We're still working on that. So far I've suggested:

Lily (for Lily Potter, Harry's mom)
Kate (from LOST)
Gracie (My mom suggested this one, and I like it. It reminds me of Gracie Lou Freebush in Miss Congeniality!)
Oh, and Ed suggested "Fluffy", but you must pronounce it like Hagrid does. *wink*

She's currently residing in the guest room, and we have the baby gate up so the boys can't get in there. She's not too anxious to meet them face-to-face, so we're not worried about her hopping over and wandering around. Sam looks like he would like to snuffle her and say hello, but Hank has that "Wow! A snack!" look on his face. Thankfully she still has claws, so she can defend herself again the mutts!

Here are some pics...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suz congratulations on your new baby! I *luff* her, she looke like a doll baby!

Tracy H said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww look at that sweet baby girl and those bright eyes! I hope she feels right at HOME!

Kimberly said...

Awww congrats. She's pretty!!!! Can't wait to see what name y'all choose..they are all good!