Emma is a sweet kitty - loves to snuggle and will actually ask to be picked up. I finally learned how to use the video mode on my digital camera, and last night Ed managed to capture this little snippet. Please disregard my "comfy" clothes and the poor quality of the clip.
So what is this clip of? Emma was asking to be fed, but she usually wants to be carried to her food bowl. (No, she's not the least bit spoiled!) Notice when I hold out my hands she stands on her back legs to be picked up! I've never seen a cat do this before. She did it for Ed last night for the first time, too!
2 years ago


5 comments:
GOSH that's cute! She's really settled into your family, huh!
WOW! That's amazing! I have never seen a cat do that! By the way, we have twin kitties. My Mini-Mo looks just like Emma.
Awwww what a sweet baby :) Nala does something similiar. She will stand on his back legs and jump to get your attention, then when you go to pick her up, she will turn our and scoot back into your hands. Gotta love animals!!
Ha! Ha! How cute is that??? What a great kitty!!! I'm so glad you found her :D
Very cute Susanne! I think we have the same entertainment center. I have all fontana by broyhill in my living room! See you soon. Chris
Post a Comment