I made an even dozen of these little guys and had fun doing it. All supplies (except for ribbon and Stickles) are from Stampin' Up. I used the small cello bag to hold 1/4 cup of holiday M&M's (give or take a few). The topper is a sheet of Real Red cardstock (5"x 3 1/2") folded in half. I also used Glorious Green and Whisper White Cardstock. The penguin and the snowflakes are from the Punch Pals set, and the word "merry" is from the Perfect Endings stamp set. I colored the penguin with my Stampin' Up markers in Basic Black, Real Red, and Pumpkin Pie for the beak and feet. I used Candy Cane Stickles to go over the scarf, and the Christmas tree at the end of "merry" is colored with Holly Stickles and the star is colored with one eensy drop of gold Stickles. I also used the Holly Stickles between the snowflakes on the border. It's so very bright and shiny in real life!
2 years ago


2 comments:
awwww what a sweet and cute treat. Love that penguin!
Those are SO fun!!!!
Oh, and you have been TAGGED :)
http://hopestampseternal.blogspot.com/2007/12/tagged.html
Post a Comment