Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Excellent Blogger Award

I'm all teary eyed! My sweet friend Kim awarded me an "E for Excellent" blog award! How nice is that????? I'm not an avid blogger, I started this just to keep family informed of happenings with my head injury. It has evolved into more than that, but I'm not one to keep up and post everyday (as I'm sure you've noticed!). :) So thank you, Kim! You're da bomb, girlie!!!!! Go check out Kim's blog over at Sunshiny Days. Her cards are beautiful and she shares great recipes, too!

Thanks again, Kim! :)

I'll pass on the love and award the "E" to four of my favorite bloggers:

Kimberly, who blogs about her life in China. She has a gift for writing and cutest kids ever! ;)

Kimberly's sister Emily, who makes beautiful cards and has wonderful tutorials!

Beate, who just plain rocks!

Ree, who's blog I must admit I sometimes visit just to see her amazing photos! She has great stories, too, though. And the cutest Bassett Hound puppy on the planet!

1 comments:

emilymomto3boys said...

awww, shucks! Thank you Suz! (But I thought my kids were the cutest kids ever?!?!) ;)