Stamps: Cowboy and Cowgirl (Deadbeat Designs), sentiments from So Many Sayings (Stampin' Up)
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Ruby Red, Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up), printed paper by Flair Designs
Ink: Basic Black, Not Quite Navy, Blush Blossoms (Stampin' Up)
Other: Silver Stickles (on the cowboy's belt buckle), Images painted with aquapainter and Twinkling H2O's (Spiced Pumpkin, Rich Cobalt)Cinnamon Brown, Golden Jade, Poppy Red), linen thread, brads and oval punches from Stampin' Up
The linen thread is tied around the cowboy (image is popped up on dimensionals) and adhered to the cowgirl's hand with a touch of Crystal Effects. The end of the thread is also adhered to the card stock with Crystal Effects. After I took this picture I added Copper Stickles to the cowgirl's boots and hat.


3 comments:
Neat card!
Hi,
It seems that we are all in a block of blogs. Perhaps if we all comment on each others blogs, we can generate some activity.
My address: http://realpeople-realproblems.blogspot.com &
http://homeinteriorsbyjoni.
blogspot.com
I look forward to hearing from you Joni
Suz this totally rocks. I love the little cowgirl roping her cowboy. Toooooo stinkin' cute. I know that Ed loved it!
Suz, this is a super cute card!! I know that UNK adores it.
Post a Comment