Friday, April 18, 2008

Too much music????

I had a near catastrophic thing happen last week. My hard drive ate about 75 CD's that I had uploaded into iTunes. They just weren't there anymore. I hadn't deleted anything, hadn't rearranged anything, the PC just ate them! I spent many hours and hours and hours (really!) determining which CD's iTunes couldn't locate, searching the hard drive for them, and then locating the actual CD in the boxes they are stored in and reloading them into iTunes. When all was said and done I had more music in iTunes than I had to start with!

Tuesday evening Ed walked in to the computer room and asked if I was finished. I told him that I was, finally, and that I had 2888 songs in iTunes and on my iPod. I could theoretically listen to my iPod for almost eight straight days and never hear the same song twice!

Would you believe that he had the nerve to tell me that I have too much music? Nonsense! There's no such thing as TOO MUCH music! That's like having too many books. Or too many stamps. Or too many cookies. Or too much chocolate! It's just not possible!

Too much music. Really! Hrmph! Who ever heard of any such?

I wonder if Circuit City still sells those USB turn tables. I still need to convert my 100+ albums to CD.....

<-- me jamming to my 2888 tunes!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Yea, I'm glad you got it back to normal again. Too much music, tell Ed that's not possible!! I'm cracking up at that little image.

Colleen Wold said...

Hey Suz! Glad you fixed your iTunes issue. Tell Ed that you do NOT have too much music! If he thinks that then how would he classify Rich's collection where he can play music for about 19 days straight with no repeats! LOL!