I'm married, have two grown stepsons, a dog, and one very spoiled cat. I love to read, I spend way too much time online and not nearly enough time stamping.
I'll be out of town this week, and I've taken a vow of technical silence. I'm not sure how I'll get by without internet, email, and iPod, but I suppose I'll survive. I'm sure I'll have tons to tell you about when I get back, so be prepared to hold on to your hats when I'm back in town - I'll be a bloggin' fool! :)
You and Ed have a blast sweetie. Take plenty of pics and enjoy your week!!! Oh I got your card today. Thank you. Definitely put a smile on my face. We DO need to get together soon. Hugs!!!!!!
2 comments:
You and Ed have a blast sweetie. Take plenty of pics and enjoy your week!!! Oh I got your card today. Thank you. Definitely put a smile on my face. We DO need to get together soon. Hugs!!!!!!
Have a great time..See you when you get back!
Post a Comment