It's not raining, but it is much cooler and quite humid outside. More rain is forecast for this afternoon, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it actually rains here!I've decided to pretty much boycott the PC this week. I've been spending too much time online, and honestly, I'm a little burned out. I've decided to spend more time stamping and reading, and less time chatting and surfing, at least for this week. I know from experience I can't stay away for too long - I'm an addict, ya' know! *wink* So, I'm checking out the blogs I read regularly, chuckling over the daily additions to icanhascheezburger and ihasahotdog, and checking email a couple of times a day. So if you're used to seeing me around and notice that I'm "missing", don't worry. I'm fine, just trying to do something a little more productive. For instance, I've made three more cards this morning! Check these out....
I found three dog images to transform this morning, and decided to use some Basic Grey paper that I've had stashed forever. The images are from Penny Black are colored with either Prismacolor pencils or Koh-i-noor pencils and OMS. All cardstock and is from Stampin' Up.
Card base is Old Olive, layered with Blush Blossom, Stella Ruby DP, and Creamy Caramel under the image. The ribbon is Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain from Stampin' Up. Paper Piercing for a bit of accent. Again, the image is popped up on dimensionals.
So now I'm off to check my email and then find some lunch. I'll be back tomorrow with more creations! :)


3 comments:
It's always good to step away from time to time and regroup! I'm lovin' all the cards you have been posting too and WOOHOO for rain. It was pouring here around 12:30 last night. Hope we get more today!
Great cards, Suz! You are on a roll!
Super cute card! Hope you are enjoying your break time!
Post a Comment