Saturday, November 22, 2008

Christmas/Winter Card Kit Swap

I finally finished all of the Christmas/Winter swap kits that I received from my LOSTie sisters. This was a really fun swap! Here are half of the cards I made...

This is Amanda's kit. I added ribbon, brads, and colored the image w/ Prismacolor pencils and OMS. I don't make many acetate cards, but I do enjoy them occasionally.


This is Jeannie's card kit. I used liquid applique on Santa, and it went horribly wrong! LOL!! I have some bits left over so I may try to make another card from her kit. It certainly can't be worse than this one. Smiley from millan.net



Barb's card kit also involved acetate. I was a bit stumped, but ended up using the patterned paper and the acetate to make an ornament.



Colleen stumped me with her image and papers she supplied, but I think the end result came out okay.












This is Cindy's kit. I tried my hand at a sliding sentiment "thingy." I think it came out okay. I love the DP and the colors she sent!




Debbie's kit - I love the snowman! And the browns and blues are so pretty!



I used Edie's card kit to make a gift tag. She sent the most gorgeous metallic paper! I love the colors!

6 comments:

Cindy Motz said...

great job on all of them Suz! Super cute! I like what you did with my kit, very cute!

Tammi said...

Awesome cards!! I love what you did with Amanda's, that was hard for me, and I think Jeannie's santa turned out good! And cool how you did the sliding sentiment on Cindy's, great idea. Have a wonderful day!

Anna said...

Great job, Suzanne. They all look wonderful!

Jane said...

I so love all of the cards you've made with the kits, Suz!

Jessica said...

More fantastic cards! I love the cord loop on the ornament card, the little pull out tab on Cindy's, and how you used Edie's to make thast gorgeous tag! Oh, and I'm envious of what you did with Debbie's kit - so pretty! All of them are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

The Winter card kits were fantastic. Great job on all of them. I still haven't looked at the gallery to check them all out.

Maggie