Monday, November 24, 2008

Winter/Christmas Card Kits, Part 2

Here are the rest of the card kits....



This is Justine's card kit. I just adore this image!!! I added Stickles to the ornaments for a little extra sparkle.



Kim's kit. I used black brads for the owl's eyes, and layered large scalloped circles under the image.




This is Kris's card kit. She sent vellum! I was really stumped with this, but managed to find a place to use it.




Rachel's kit. I attempted Liquid Applique again - it worked much better for this card! :) I also added the sentiment (from AMuse).





Stacy's kit. She stamped the image on really pretty sparkly paper. I love it! I enjoyed coloring these trees, and I added Candy Cane Stickles to the ornaments on the trees.




This is the kit that I put together for the swap. I used Jolliest Time of the Year, and Dashing printed papers, both from Stampin' Up. I love this Santa!!



This is Tammi's darling kit. I just adore this Penny Black image! Again, I added Stickles for accents, and I pulled out an old roll of Cranberry Crisp ribbon.

And that's it! I had a great time making these cards. I think we need to do a Valentine's card kit swap!!! :)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

These are all fabulous!! I especially love what you did with Justine's kit - so so pretty!!

Liz Harrell said...

How cute are these?

Leslie said...

Wow! It is so neat how you guys did so many different things with the same kits! These rock!

Tammi said...

I love all your cute cards, great idea on Kris's, love that! Looking forward to the Valentine's kits!