Image:Bee Wings by Stampendous
Cardstock: Summer Sun, Whisper White, Basic Black (all from SU)
Paper: I have no idea who makes this paper. I only have scraps left from the sheets I bought at Archiver's years ago!
Ink: Pallete Noir Black, Summer Sun SU marker (to color the centers of the flowers on the paper)
Other: Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Dazzling Diamonds, black grosgrain ribbon
Image: Gerbera Daisy from The Angel Company
Cardstock: Really Rust, Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant (all SU), White from PTI
Ink: Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant, Pallette Noir Black
Other: purple grosgrain ribbon, script Cuttlebug embossing plate, ticket corner punch
Technique: Magic Pencil (Prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits)


3 comments:
Very cute. You know I love that Gerbera one!!!
Great cards, especially the bee one! Did you go to stamp camp this past weekend? I was at Friday nights. See you soon.
very cute Suz, I love the background on the bee card
Post a Comment