Saturday, September 18, 2010

In the Works

On the stamping front I'm afraid it's been a bit of a slow go this week. I've had other things on my mind, and busy with errands and appointments. I have colored a cute image from a friend with my new Copics (fun!!!) and played with a fun layout sketch, but the card just hasn't come together yet. Maybe tomorrow.

My mother-in-law enjoyed the last clip of Simon's cat, so I thought I'd share another. Don't forget to turn on your speakers. Here you go, Mom! :)



We're enjoying our "cooler temps" here in Texas. We have a long way to go before fall gets here, but at least 93 is better than 103! It still feels like 103, but it doesn't feel like 113 any more, and I'm VERY happy about that! I will admit that I'd rather see 83, though, or just maybe even 73! At least then I could open the windows and turn off the a/c. Oh, that would be so nice!
Smiley from millan.net

0 comments: