We saw our family doctor today and spent an hour talking about everything that's going on. Long story short - we walked out with two new appointments, and we're awaiting a phone call from neurology to schedule a new appointment (sooner than 8 May!). So it was a great, great, great visit! We finally feel that we're being taken seriously and that our doctor is listening to us!
On the seizure front, yesterday was seizure free (WOOHOO!) and I had one small seizure at the doctor's office today. After the nasty seizures I had Friday and Saturday, these two days have been like a vacation! :)
My dad had surgery this morning - another angioplasty. They put two new stints into the same major artery that they placed a stint in about 18 months ago. I'm so grateful that we have the medical technology/abilities to do the things that can be done. It's truly amazing! I'm very happy to have my daddy around for (hopefully) many, many more years!
And, last but not least, we've had rain today! It's been gloomy for days, so to have it actually rain has been nice. We had 2 inches in 45 minutes this afternoon and we've had at least another inch since then and it's supposed to rain all night! I think I know someone who will be riding a tractor this weekend!
2 years ago


1 comments:
This is GREAT news!
Post a Comment